We are ‘processors’ of personal data for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation. You consent to us processing your personal data for the purposes of this enquiry and ascertaining whether mediation may be appropriate in your case. You understand that this includes our retaining and storing your personal data for as long as is necessary in connection with this enquiry. We may retain data for research and statistical purposes but on the understanding that if used for this purpose all identifying details will have been removed.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What We Collect From You
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Other information relevant to the mediation process, customer surveys and/or offers.
Uses Made Of Your Information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.
Where you apply for mediation through our website, we rely on your consent, which is freely given by you during the contact process, to disclose your personal data to us on the basis described below.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you in respect of the mediation process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers..
Our Promise To You
- We will not share your information for marketing purposes with any non-affiliated or third party companies.
- None of your information will be passed to any of our clients or submitted for a job opportunity without your prior knowledge.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we store on you, you also have the right to ask us to rectify, erase or restrict the usage of your data. Please contact the DPO listed above.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access our site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the site and we use different types of cookies to run the site.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer and some of our pages may not display properly.
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/